Wednesday 6 November 2013

Share dealing from home



This is my intro post for one of my favorite subjects…… Share dealing.

Back in 2009 I went on holiday to France for a holiday and stayed in some guy’s villa. It was amazing. I don’t know how much it cost but I am sure that it was well over two million Euros. I just had to know what he did for a living. Coming near to the end of the holiday the pool cleaner guy turned up and started talking about the villa owner. I could not resist and just asked him outright. “What the hell does this guy do for a living”? His reply was that he is a stock market trader and he trades from his own home. This got me thinking. I’m not a stupid man! Could I do this? Or at least make some money from home.

Well this was the start of my journey. And what a great one it has been.

Yes there is money in trading stocks and shares from home. And I will explain how I do it.

Stay tuned for my working diary and my strategy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment